I love you; this is great

Ronen

On 3/2/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Last September I was looking at Steve Garfields site and he had a
feature for his vlogs that when you clicked on the image for it, the
movie would be replaced and play in the same location.  I thought that
was really cool, keeping the video in the location with the text
describing it and available on demand.  So I thought I'd implement my
own version which I documented at:

http://tinyurl.com/hh3wr
http://lucidmedia.cirne.com/index.php/2005/09/04/videos-playing-in-place/

Now, the procedures for implementing and using the code on that post
is complex.  So I've intended to create a Wordpress plugin of it.  I
now have an alpha 2 version under GPL (GNU Public License.)  This is
an early version with some developer (me) testing.  I use a custom
version of the <OBJECT...>...</OBJECT> tag to generate the embed code
on demand.  If your an intrepid soul using Wordprss that would like to
try it and give me feedback on usage, bugs and features, it's
available from:

http://tinyurl.com/rye5y
http://lucidmedia.cirne.com/index.php/vpip-plugin/

    ;),