yes. bridges.

everyone posting video on youtube, myspace and google believe they are
videoblogging, or will believe that once they discover the word.

everyone pointing a camera at himself and posting the clip on the web
is making a videoblogging.

this group is small relative top what's going on on the mainland.

of course, i could be wrong however methinks the dam opened.

videoblogging has been generalised, the pristine definition is in
jeopardy. or perhaps it's too late, dunno.

n.b.  more pageviews than goog is a lot, eh?