Thanks.  Machinima is spelled wrong withing the title field of the browser, by the way!

Harold

On 3/3/06, cooper3acd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you like machinima, check out
http://www.machinimahq.com/

I/we just launched it and it has lot's of worksafe (and a few not
worksafe) machinima creations.

Feel free to "right-click" on any of these wmvs and download them
(save target as...) locally and try them out on the Vision:M (btw -
let us know how the Vision works out for you).

Sorry to the mac crowd on the wmv's - we're looking to add mac
support at some point, although as the software we will be promoting
on the site is currently (but not forever!) pc only, it's not an
urgent priority.

We're taking the high road on this site and contacting creators for
permission and recruiting some new creators that aren't widely
published.

Cheers,
Rob
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Harold J. Johnson"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey gals and guys,
>
> I'm here at Virgin Digital playing with one of those new
Vision:M's by
> Creative, and I'm looking for some decent (meaning:worksafe) video
in
> a format the device will recognize.  I tried loading it with Jay's
> latest post, but no go -- it's a Quicktime file.  I was gonna put
some
> KitKat on the device, but ummm...worksafe?
>
> Anyone got a suggestion?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Harold

Individual Fireant Use