Yep. Studying. Rachel. Jacob. Amusing. Yay for polygamy.

Loads fast enough for me. Blue screen effect is a bit hokey, but it looks pretty good-- I mean, it's both inspiration and comic relief, so it works. There's a really minor lighting thing going on on the right side of the foreground image, but if you're not hiding the fact that it's a bluescreen, it doesn't matter.

--Stephanie