You would think so, but some media outlets have argued that fair use
doesn't apply when you redistribute the work internationally. So if I
copied parts of his blog and shared it with a closed group (say a
classroom), that'd be fair use. But blogging it, they would argue, is
simple redistributing in an open and unlimited fashion, and thus in
violation of their copyright.

Whether you buy this or not, the fact of the matter is that very few
people understand the detailed vagaries of Fair Use. That's why I'm a
CC supporter - it takes out most of the guess work and puts it in
plain English... -ac

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andy Carvin wrote:
> > Meanwhile, it's ironic that his blog's fine print states " �
Copyright