I've looked at this after downloading it and it is very disappointing
looking to my eye. I'm playing on 1920x1200 full screen
interpolation. Looks Very Good. But not as excellent as I was hoping
for. Perhaps the subject matter could be better done with a human
being talking head 3 feet away. Please?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster