> looking for a valid code to embed mp4 on my blog. Did a lot of
> searching, but every code seems different. What I want is an embedded
> player that shows a picture, and can be started with a small control
> bar.
>  Tried something: http://blogger.xs4all.nl/videorep
> Thanks,
> Ruud Elmendorp
> http://www.videoreporter.nl

KityKity gave a great resource for understanding files (mov vs. mp4 compliant vs mp4 noncompliant.) Her resource will help create compliant mp4 files to begin with.

Once you've created compliant mp4 files, then you have the option of using http://freevideocoding.com to create a large variety of custom html codes that dictate how your videos appear and how they react to your web visitors.

Nerissa

Nerissa Oden
http://TheVideoQueen.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com