Sorry, but fresh code doesn't work. On any of the players.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nerissa \(TheVideoQueen\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did anybody figure out why video simple html code that worked in
Wordpress 1.5 stopped working in wordpress 2.0? I'm guessing the
installation upgrade to Wordpress 2.0 corrupted the existing code for
some reason.

>   I recommend getting fresh code with http://freevideocoding.com or
http://videobloggers.org/embedmedia/step1.php that create the same
type of codes.