On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:40:40 +0100, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> These are not play by plays. This is a live interactive meeting of a
> vloggers. It is not to watch me. It is to discuss like Flashmeetings.
> You completely misunderstand Andreas.

I understand that you are sending basically the same email repeatedly
again and again, and I'd like it to stop. We get it: We can go to your
website to talk to you live. You do not have to send any more emails on
that topic. We got it the first, second, third, fourth and fifth time. For
the love of God, don't send more emails telling us that we can go to your
website to talk with you.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen