Title: Re: [videoblogging] Re: can someone PLEASE tell me the right format to use?
I'm not trying to be harsh. I've looked at the freevlog stuff, in fact that's where I started. And this group is where I'd be looking for the answers, but no one seems to be able to solve this problem, neither the blip.tv people, the freevlog people, etc. I just want to know what format people are using that works for as many people as possible.

thanks

-d