Now that there's BART to both SFO and Oakland, I happen to feel that
SFO is a little more convenient although much busier in that it's one
train the whole way into the city -- airBART in Oakland involves
taking a bus. That said, I'd go with whichever airport offers the
cheapest price as the differences in convenience aren't much -- both
are fine places to fly in and never have to worry about renting a car
or private air-shuttles.

Josh

On Mar 15, 2006, at 7:00 AM, BevSykes wrote:

> Definitely!  SFO is a zoo.  My daughter always flies into Oakland
> and takes BART.
> --
> Bev
> Blog:  http://funnytheblog.blogspot.com/
> Journal:  http://funnytheworld.com

"We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into to peace."
"Power to the peaceful!"

Spearhead - Bomb the World