well, as for Mr. Woodchuck and his trans-speces ideas, Maureen is totally uninterested ... I, on the other hand, find him strangely intriguing ... ut oh, did I type that, or just think it

... Richard, strangely intrigued ...

On 3/15/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gang! Just wanted to let you all know that I set up the Cam to
> capture Richard's wife's candid reactions to her Birthday Vlog and I
> have finished the editing and loaded it up for your viewing pleasure.
> It also includes a very touching thank you from Richard's Wife.
>
> Hope you'll all view and comment.
>
> Love,
> Lisa (The Other Richard's Daughter)
>
> I'm thinking of just changing my name to "Daughter Show" since we seem
> to all be "Richard's" in this family.  What'chya think?
>
> "The Grasshopper at Your Feet"
> http://www.ravenesse.blogspot.com

It's so wonderful watching Maureen's reaction after seeing the
Birthday video.  Wonder how Richard feels about Mr. Woodchuck coming over?

   ;)

Richard
http://www.richardshow.com

Individual Fireant Use