Hi there; we are looking for paid ($$) video bloggers from various
cities to conduct short video "snippets" on the job market in the
cities; ongoing content opportunity and a place to be seen; interview
employers, people on the streets, subways, buses, etc; what kinds of
jobs are out there; what are employers looking for; get people to
create video resumes; immediate need; www.wetjello.tv ..email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks and any questions please let me know