Not a plugin, but you can get the code to make popups with embedded video at http://embedthevideo.com

-josh

On 3/19/06, Brett Gaylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
video Playing in Place should work with Moveable Type from the General
Installation:

Thanks Enric!  Now, does anyone know of a plugin that will make a pop up window?  I've been meaning to move over to this more friendly method, but when I start imagining changing all my old posts, and adding another step to the vlog creation process, i barf a little.

Individual Fireant Use

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

    Individual Fireant Use