Are you using Windows?

Might seem like it takes a long time; but each windows file has a
field called "keywords" that you can permanently affix keywords to a
file; then when you do a "search for a word in the file," you can
search for one of your keywords, and it will show you the videos you
put that key word against.

Like I said, that's the long way, but it's the way to do it without
any additional software, and it will work with any file format.

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "strollingbones2"