Don't book a flight till August and the PME is free to
mingle and mix it up, but not the conferences. My
brother Andrew of exit50.com will again be giving out
the awards for Podcasting and all the Podcasters were
very accessible to chat and exchange cards. I used
TWIT Adam Curry footage as my first test vlog at
www.jchtv.com. Let's bring it on, Video Killed the
Radio Star!

www.jchtv.com

--- Kitka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yo yo Portable Media gurus... the registration has
> now opened for the
> Portable Media Expo in September 2006:
>
> http://www.portablemediaexpo.com/register.htm
>
> My comment...?  CAN YOU BELIEVE THE PRICES???  My
> flight _alone_ will
> cost at least $700... why would I pay $200-300 just
> to get in?  I
> mean, seriously, that doesn't even include hotel and
> food...
>
> Fracking ridiculous...
> Kitka
> http://www.kitkast.com/

http://www.jchtv.com/
A vlog about craic, cocktails, travel, sailing and Philadelphia!