Hi Ivettza,

Here are some choice morsels:

http://insanefilms.com/?p=156

http://bottomunion.com/blog/?p=182

http://www.human-dog.com/lab/?p=317

http://thepan.org/2006/03/17/thank_foghat_its_friday.html

And because public access TV in NYC wouldn't really be complete without some hot action:

http://www.swordfight.org/001287.html
http://www.bullemhead.com/Woodchuck/singing_woodchuck_variety_minute_7.html

--
AQ
thepan.org

On 3/21/06, Ivettza Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So i work in the Public Access Station in Manhattan and we're starting
a monthly vlog tv show where people submit their vlogs, we compile
them and then we show them on our channels.
Tonight we're going to go live from our express studio - and WE NEED
VIDEO BLOGS!!!!
so if you would like to have your vlog shown on our channels - please
email me the permalink to your favorite vlogs and we'll show them LIVE!!!
if you live in NYC - you can watch the show on MNN channel 34 at 8pm.
If not you can always catch the show online by going to mnn.org.
you click on "watch mnn"  ch 34 and you can catch our show.
thanks in advance!
ivettza :)

Individual Fireant Use

Individual Fireant Use