He said that he only shows his mouth because he doesn't want to have
to do his hair before he records(!). Plus he's just introing videos
that people submit for the most part. He's going back to his roots
as VJ I guess. Al Lien is a much better VJ IMHO ... heh.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com