Hey again, gang.

So, now that I have a feed and a video, I'm trying to get as much exposure
to it as possible.  I know people on here mention sites that function as
aggregators that help get better promotion for feeds.  The only one I
personally know of, though, is DemocracyTV.  What are some others I should
think about leaving a link to my feed on?

--
Rhett.