Thanks to everyone that allowed me to use their videos - sorry we
couldn't use all of them, but it was only an hour show.
Anyways - you'll have more opportunities to showcase your video blogs,
because we're scheduled for monthly shows on MNN :)

If you would like to have your videoblog showcased on MNN please go to
http://www.mnn.org/

go to the left hand side under news - it's the 4th paragraph down.

you'll need to download a form which you need to fax or email back to us.

If you have any questions please email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!
Ivettza :)