From: "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Taking care of business

The last time I posted, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to
attend vloggercon because of work.

I talked with my boss, and we worked this out; My work window is from
8am Thursday to 8am Saturday (48 hours) and he said I can leave after
that.  I booked a 10:30am nonstop flight from Newark to San Francisco
on Saturday morning; I'll be arriving about 2pm.  So I won't be there
the whole day, but I'll at least be there, and I'll be there all day
Sunday.  Also, my flight was Continental--and it gave me about $20 a
night off a room at the Mosser.

My name's Susan Kirkpatrick, and I'M GOING TO VLOGGERCON!!!

:D
http://vlog.kitykity.com