I think he meant ... no more kitkast?!?!?

... even if he didn't, I will ask ... no more kitkast?!?!?!

On 3/27/06, Casey McKinnon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The name "Kitka" all started as a pet name... so if you want, Bill, go
right ahead and keep using it! ;)  I want to use my real name, though,
because I'm proud of my hard work and I dislike the idea of being
someone else for the rest of my life.  Also, if I decide to turn any
of my work professional... it helps to use my own name.

Casey

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does this mean no more Kitka!?!?!!
>
> Bill Streeter
> LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> www.lofistl.com
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <mskitka@>
> wrote:
> >
> > No comment (i.e.  you're doing fine figuring it out without my
> help,
> > but you still won't know the full formatting until I start
> posting!)
> >
> > Right now I'm in pre-production... creating intro titles and
> > experimenting with lighting, sizing and compression.
> >
> > Casey
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "hpbatman7" <heathparks@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am sure it will be geek related.......As I have used my
> outstanding
> > > detective skills to learn all I can about this "move"........
> > >
> > > What did you expect?  I call myself Batman Geek  ;)
> > >
> > > Heath - Batman Geek
> > > http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell"
> <taoofdavid@>