hi all,

just back from san francisco and meeting with jay, ryanne, dave toole and schlomo

1. we visited Becks Motor Lodge today and schlomo spoke with the manager about reserving a block of rooms at a discount.  they said that the owner would call back tomorrow with the details.  the main virtues of this hotel are that it is less than half a block from the conference site, is relatively inexpensive for SF and has a good number of rooms.

2. the conference site is very close to a subway stop and so we are also looking for a hotel that is near another stop so that it will be "just a few steps" from hotel to the conference via public transport.

3. i have started a resource wiki page for vloggercon.  It includes some minimal hotel info at this moment (e.g., google map of hotels near the Swedish American hall).  i hope to update that page quite a bit in the next few days.

see http://wiki.vloggercon.com/index.php?title=Resources

we will keep you all informed as we find out more about hotels and event details

markus

p.s. don't forget craigslist for some interesting options

Bill Streeter wrote:
Yeah what happened to that guy who was working out a deal with the
Twin Peaks?

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We've got to keep bugging schlomo for this one... I already have the
Mosser reserved.  I didn't want to wait!  :)

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "JADonnelly" <videotv@> wrote:

any news on group rates for Vloggercon in SF?
I stayed at the Mosser.. it was $55 a night.
Nice place....

JDonnelly
madpod.com
dummycast.com