Hey all,
I am trying to find a good license to open up the data about
videoblogging in Mefeedia, so anyone can start a directory or do other
crazy shit like that. I think it's important - if videoblogs are easy
to find, they'll stand a much better chance, and data like this can
really help.

Anyway, what's a good license? I'll be opening, at first, the
directory data (feeds, videos, reviews, thumbnails, ...). I was
looking at CC, but I don't see a "data" license?

I always saw Mefeedia a bit like the IMDB - lotta useful data about
videobloggers (in our case), and I want to open that up... beyond just
an API, I want a good license too... to ensure the information stays
available and freely usable...

Any comments welcome!
Peter
--