Vloggers UNITE ???? ....

What are we doing here ? I just remember NOT watching your video's!

I do not need another group for crying out loud.

Blips

http://vlogtmatic.com
http://usadutch.com/blips

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://groups.google.com/group/videoblogging/browse_thread/thread/44b

> > > I have some experience in SEO and web marketing...
> > >

> > > Using this experience, and based on my most recent research...
> > > have
> > > developed a "new" Group, that is designed specifically to
induce
> > > traffic to your blog videos, or vlogs.
> > >

> > > Please flatter me, by appyling for a membership to this new
group,
> > > where we can unite under a more formal place to market your
blog
> > > video,
> > > or vlog.
> > >

> > > Anyone can be a member however, posting requires approval...
and
> > > unfortunately to keep true to what the group is, regular blogs
are
> > > not
> > > allowed to join unless they sport video!
> > >

> > > Join ME into the future of all that is vlogging, internet TV,
blog
> > > video, and let my success be yours as well.

> > > http://groups.google.com/group/Blog-Video
> > >

> > > Jason

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>