yeah i realized that, just didnt write it correctly...my intention was "how does a person make these?"

On 3/31/06, Loiez D. < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i am sorry Josh
it's  a job made by an artist

Great job

Que les vents de l'Archipel tracent nos routes
Loiez

Le 31 mars 06 à 21:45, Josh Leo a écrit :

How do you make these things? I think they are so cool!!

and this one is freaking amazing!