Hey Folks,

I have an interview gig coming up in two weeks and my normal strategy
is to just interview the person with my hand held sd300 and edit it
all together and then record an intro and outro before and after the
interview.  This one has to be snazzier than that since I'm going to
get paid for it.

I've got a lowel light set to bring with two softboxes and some 500
watt lights. I'm even bringing in someone else to point the camera and
push the red button.  I'm getting my old fluid head tripod out of the
closet too!

If you've had any experience with interviews, I'm curious about what's
worked for you and what tips and tricks you've picked up along the
way. What are the tricks and tips for a great video interview? What is
the best way to light an interview? What are the best shots to go for?
 Are there any editing tricks that you would suggest?  How much do you
move the camera around?  What are your favorite cut shots?

Thanks in advance for helping me improve my interviewing skills!

Bre
http://imakethings.com
http://wearethemedia.com