how the fuck am i funny?

On 3/31/06, Michael Verdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/31/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
verdi will do it.  verdi likes it.  do it verdi.  vloggerdareyou

On 3/31/06, David Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I'll second that. Bill in a little lacy teddy could do wonders for the
vlogging community.

What am I, a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? What am I here to fuckin' amuse you?

-Verdi

Individual Fireant Use

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

  • --
    Sull
    http://vlogdir.com
    http://SpreadTheMedia.org