OK I told myself the first person who mentiones the date - that's when
I fess up.

April's fool. Mefeedia hasn't been acquired by anyone.

I laughed a lot though. Quite a few people sent me private
congratulatory emails, and were really surprised when I told them the
truth.

Back to the usual programming!
Peter
--