Thanks Melanie!
I will add the site to your directory. I have visited and recommended your site to my new media friends in NYC! It is an excellent site!
We will return the RSS feed that we had earlier and will also provide a weekly mpeg4 downloadable format soon.

thanks again, BTW I found someone to help on craigslist! Crisis averted.
Vincent