So, Amy and I are having a hard time coming up with "dangerous vlogging"
ideas that we can fairly easily do.  We also don't want to do something
too asinine or juvenile (ala Jackass or Trigger Happy TV stuff) because
that's so farr of the usual vision of our vlog.

I'm sure there are others with a little creative block, too, so how
about a little brainstorming?  What, to you, embodies "vlogging
dangerously"?

We're already doing a piece on a gay rodeo going on down here.  That's
pretty inherrently dangerous.  Other things we were thinking about...

...trying to evangelize the great Flying Spaghetti Monster.
...doing a glamorbomb and vlogging the results.

Honestly, though, finding "dangerous" material that can be done around
the constraints of a dayjob is pretty tricky.  What other ideas have
people had?

--
Rhett.