Another one may need to be created tomorrow though to hopefully include mefeedia and fireant :)

On 4/2/06, Michael Sullivan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
good idea on the meta feed.
i meant to suggest that.

On 4/2/06, Anne Walk <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi all!

Since there seems to be some trouble with folks knowing where to tag in order to get a list of all participants, I made up a feed using FeedBlendr of everything tagged for the week's festivities in ourmedia, delicious,technorati, and blip. I can't seem to add mefeedia as there is nothing there currently with that tag and I can't generate a feed for it yet. Bummer.

http://feedblendr.com/rss/2167

I hope that helps.

--
Anne Walk