Hey guys,

I'm following this thread with a smile on my face, because a lot of
what you're talking about is what blip is all about.  We actually
already submit your video to a bunch of different places (Yahoo Video
Search, Mefeedia, the Internet Archive, your own blog, Flickr,
del.icio.us) and we'd like to add more.

The only thing keeping us from cross-posting to, say, YouTube, is
license restrictions.  We're not sure if we can get away with it from
a legal perspective.

That said, we've been looking into cross-posting to Google Video
pretty actively and I think we may move towards that in the next
couple weeks.

What other services would you like us to auto submit to?

Yours,

Mike
Co-founder, blip.tv