Hey,

To make it easy for folks to enter our first vlogging challenge I've
changed this week's challenge to DANGER. This way you can pick your
most provocative vlog from this vlogweek and enter it to our challenge.

To enter this challenge simply visit http://www.vlogchallenge.com and
post a link to your entry by responding to the challenge post and
posting a link to your video as a comment. Remember the link must go
DIRECTLY to your entry, without need for additional clicks or
scrolling. The winner will be announced when we post next weeks challenge.

Cheers
Monique Danielle
http://www.vlogchallenge.com
http://www.vlogdiva.com