Friday, March 31, 2006, 8:50:33 PM, Andreas Haugstrup wrote:
> Everyone will be able
> to see videos immediately by going to technorati and mefeedia tag pages
> (because waiting for a human curate the videos sucks). During the week
> these two places are the best place to go. *After* the week a place with
> all the videos might make sense, but it's still gravy (the tag pages at
> technorati/mefeedia still work).

OK, I've posted my first video for the week and been to look at it at
mefeedia. It seems to have no tags associated with it. I've also
looked at the videobloggingweebk2006 page at mefeedia, where my video
seems not to be listed.

But I can't work out how to tag my video at mefeedia. When I go to my
list of videos ( http://mefeedia.com/feeds/363/ ) All I seem to get is
a list of links and descriptions to my original blog pages, plus a
small amount of metadata about my feed.

Where is the mefeedia metadata about each post? How do I apply
a tag to a particular post?

This is baffling me, because from the way it has been casually
mentioned here a few times, I assumed it would be a simple process.

Help! (and thanks in advance)

--
Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk