Has anyone had any experience using the Express Install to update to Flash 8 Players? I am using TypePad with Flash 8 videos and am very pleased with the way it is working out.  The only problem is that some of the public are having problems updating to the new Flash player.  There are Windows IE issues, etc.

I would like to stick with the Flash 8 videos because the quality is so good and I know that pretty soon the Flash 8 market penetration will be enough to get the players out there.  I think I am just a bit ahead of the curve right now.

There is some FlashObject code that developers are using to generate an Express Install that seems to work very well and solves the update problems.  I have no idea in the world what to do with it and I cannot, quite frankly, make heads or tails of most of links that deal with it.  I want to, somehow, get it into TypePad.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Stan Hirson
http://hestablog.com