Okay everyone,

Now I know we're all in love with Jay and Joshua and whoever else has
anything to do with FireAnt -- believe me, if I had that persuasion
I'd all over Jay -- but I'm seeking some sincere and unbiased opinions
of what you believe is the current best overall video aggegator
available.  (After this, I'm going to be asking for the best overall
overalls you like to wear.)  If it's FireAnt, great -- I'm trying the
software out for the first time on both Windows and Mac systems, and
I'm digging it (except for the way it Chipmunks audio) -- but if
there's something else out there that you think is better, I'd like to
know!  (Please...)

If it's too biased around here, please feel free to make suggestions
where else I should be seeking this opinion (besides Wikipedia).  You
may even hit me up off-list, harold dot johnson at gmail dot com

Thanks, lovely uglies,

Harold