I'm not saying that it's the best over all other choices ... but the best video aggregator _for me_ is iTunes ... I have a video iPod, a lot of the feeds I subscribe to are iPod-compatible, and I watch a lot of video on my iPod during downtime at work. The videos that don't play on my iPod get watched in iTunes when I'm actually sitting in front of my computer.

I liked FireAnt when I used it in the past, but again ... because I tend to watch a lot of videos on my iPod, iTunes seemed to be the logical choice to do so with minimal effort.

--
http://kellybelly.net