Hello friends!

I've updated the Videoblogging Week 2006 blog with a post about
watching everyone's videos.

Vloggers Participating in Videoblogging Week 2006
http://videobloggingweek2006.blogspot.com/2006/04/vloggers-
participating-in.html

It gives visitors a way to see everyone who is participating using the
work of Aidan, Stephanie and Andy.

Please use the comments section over there to post any other ways that
you use to keep track of the new videos.

This project has made it clear to me that there needs to be better ways
for groups like this to keep track of new videos.

The videobloggingweek2006 tag is a filter, a trusted filter that we all
want to use to be able to see new videos, but the distribution
mechanism isn't quite yet up to par.

Hopefully we can figure something out...

--Steve
--
http://SteveGarfield.com
http://Rocketboom.com