Relax guys, there's no reason to get your panties in a bunch over this
interview... what sort of questions do you think you would ask if you
were interviewing your idol?  If I was interviewing someone I look up
to... like Kyle McLaughlin or Bill Shatner... I doubt I would ask too
many controversial questions.

There are two sides to every story and Cali from Geek Brief happens to
like Podshow and Adam Curry... so why is it so wrong that she would be
happy to promote the system and its' founder?

Casey
http://www.kitkast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup"