For whoever hasn't become bored with the debate, I posted a comment on
the GeekBrief.tv post about the interview asking for some
clarification.  She did reply.

http://geekbrief.podshow.com/?p=69

It all boils down to reading what you are signing.  If all this debate
has done is made people more aware, then that's cool.  If Podshow
wants to make a contract like they do (or don't) then so be it.

My initial point was this bush-style interview was a farce as far as
addressing the topic.

...my two cents.

--
~Devlon