well, they support opml for the import or 'reading lists' but they dont seem to allow export.  so as far as the favorites feature, they should at least offer opml export there.
but i want more, i want to export a tag, even if i am only allowed to export the latest 50 or whatever from the tag.  i'd like to see the option and since technorati is built around links, they could be more open by providing more ways to take links out without voodoo.

On 4/5/06, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Sullivan wrote:
> Ok, I use technorati but not until today did i go looking for an OPML so I
> could export videobloggingweek2006 tag.
> Can it be that they do not support OPML?  This is insane!

Which part is insane? The fact that Technorati might not support a
"standard" like OPML? (hurm... I use the term "standard" quite loosely.)

Do they have an xoxo list instead?

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/