Thanks, Lisa. :)

So this returns some results in opml for me....
http://feeds.technorati.com/blogs/videobloggingweek2006?format=opml

On 4/6/06, Lisa Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now, this tickled something in my brain, because I remember writing
about it back when Technorati started doing reading lists.  It's a pet
peeve of mine when apps want you to input or import data but won't allow
you to export data.  I call such apps "roach motels" -- Your Data Gets
In, But It Doesn't Get Out.

Here's what I wrote back then, and below that is a response I got from
Niall Kennedy, who wrote to me about it:

February 22: <http://blogs.opml.org/thisislisa/2006/02/22#When:4:04:51PM>

David Sifry of Technorati
< http://www.sifry.com/alerts/archives/000423.html>: I've been very
intrigued by the possibilities around Reading Lists, and so we wanted to
support them as quickly as possible in the most intuitive place as
possible. /Exactly how does Technorati use OPML in its implementation of
Reading Lists? Does it import OPML but export something else? Import and
export? Who's played with it?
/

And here's the response I got from Niall Kennedy of Technorati:

Hi Lisa,
  Technorati outputs OPML for its Blog Finder product across every blog
finder page we serve. This feature allows people to easily populate an
RSS aggregator with a list of feeds in a given topic.

http://feeds.technorati.com/blogs/gardening?format=opml

  You may also download a listing of the most popular Blog Finder tags
in OPML format.

http://feeds.technorati.com/blogs/?format=opml

-Niall Kennedy

Michael Sullivan wrote:
> well, they support opml for the import or 'reading lists' but they
> dont seem to allow export.  so as far as the favorites feature, they
> should at least offer opml export there.
> but i want more, i want to export a tag, even if i am only allowed to
> export the latest 50 or whatever from the tag.  i'd like to see the
> option and since technorati is built around links, they could be more
> open by providing more ways to take links out without voodoo.
>
> On 4/5/06, *Pete Prodoehl* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Michael Sullivan wrote:
>     > Ok, I use technorati but not until today did i go looking for an
>     OPML so I
>     > could export videobloggingweek2006 tag.
>     > Can it be that they do not support OPML?  This is insane!
>
>     Which part is insane? The fact that Technorati might not support a
>     "standard" like OPML? (hurm... I use the term "standard" quite
>     loosely.)
>
>     Do they have an xoxo list instead?
>
>     Pete
>
>     --
>     http://tinkernet.org/
>     videoblog for the future...

>     <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> --
> Sull
> http://vlogdir.com
> http://SpreadTheMedia.org

> Individual
>       Fireant
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hK8TfZa7ClhTIxDJdP6Cbw>
>       Use
> < http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=fljF53rXtnOMjmpIySYbqA>

>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>       Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Lisa Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Google Talk: lisatmh

Places I blog:
Lisa Williams' Blog:
http://www.cadence90.com/wp/

H2otown, a citizen journalism site for Watertown
http://h2otown.info

OPML Fan, a blog tracking developments in OPML and the OPML Community