On 4/6/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 4/6/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  OT to Devlon:  You can get the plugin path with:
> >
> >  get_settings("siteurl") . "/wp-content/plugins/"
> >
> >     ;)
>
> Sweet, thanks...yeah I know I'm a Wordpress noob.  That'll be in the
> next version as well.

Well, looking at the code it looks like you did a bunch of rational
work :)

If that means the code looks, then thanks :)

I've been a coder for a long time, but Wordpress plugins and php are relatively new to me, so if you've got some comments I'd love to hear them (off-list I think)

  -- Enric

> >  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <duthied@> wrote:
> >  >
> >  > btw, the next version of the Wordpress plugin for Josh's
EmbedTheVideo
> >  > will have the fix in it as well
> >  >
> >  >
> > http://loadedpun.com/2006/03/31/embedthevideo-wordpress-plugin.html
> >  >
> >  > On 4/6/06, Andreas Haugstrup <solitude@> wrote:
> >  > >
> >  > >  On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:04:49 +0200, Stan Hirson,  Sarah Jones
> >  > >  <shirson@> wrote:
> >  > >
> >  > >  > Should we be concerned about Microsoft's making changes to IE
> >  to conform
> >  > >  > to the Eolas decision?
> >  > >
> >  > >  Depends on how you embed your content. vPIP is one good solution
> >  in many
> >  > >  cases: <URL:
> >  > > http://utilities.cinegage.com/videos-playing-in-place
> > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >  > I'm surprised that there has been no discussion in this group.
> >  > >
> >  > >  Search back. There has been. :o)
> >  > >
> >  > >  --
> >  > >  Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen
> >  > >  <URL: http://www.solitude.dk/ >
> >  > >  Commentary on media, communication, culture and technology.
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >  ________________________________
> >  > >  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > >  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >  > >
> >  > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  > >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  > >
> >  > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.
> >  > >
> >  > >  ________________________________
> >  > >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > --
> >  > ~Devlon
> >  > http://loadedpun.com - blogs, vlogs and video goodness
> >  > http://mefeedia.com - The easiest way to find free video podcasts
> >  > http://8bitme.blogspot.com
> >  > http://devlonduthie.com
> >  >

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> --
> ~Devlon
> http://loadedpun.com - blogs, vlogs and video goodness
> http://mefeedia.com - The easiest way to find free video podcasts