Hi Andy,

7. Bookmark rate? No idea. How do you calculate this?
Find it in awstats, if you have that on your hosting software.

> 8. Search Engine Saturation: Marketleap says 14,380, but I have no
idea what that means.
That number is supposed to be the number of pages you have indexed across five major search engines and directories.

> 10. Google Page Rank: 7 (is that good?)
Yes, that is good. The scale is one through ten, and you have to be a seriously big dog to get ten (amazon is a 9 - my highest PR has been a 7, but now I'm at a 5 - gotta)

Cheers
Monique Danielle
http://www.vlogchallenge.com