No the other way around. The Virtualization is supeior. But not less
dangerous like I thought this morning. Both native boot and
Virtualization are protected from viral attacks by virtue of their
temporary condition. Any attack is easily thwarted by killing the
attacked volume and replacing it with a new boot volume either way.
And no Windows viral attack can get at OS X at all.

Virtualization is superior because it runs as a window inside OS X so
that no booting back and forth is necessary to use one OS or the
other - they co-reside in OS X.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster