He Ted,

Before you rush to buy try this:

When you want to export the vid go to FILE MENU

File -- scroll down to
Export -- scroll to -- Using Quicktime Conversion - click on this -- a
window pops up
Click on Format -- a menu opens -- scroll up to Windows format - wullah! --
selct and you can export as WMV

This is a oneway to find out if you have Quicktime pro installed! If not
your friend might need to get a copy.

Good luck,

Daryl

http://feztv.blogspot.com