sounds cool... but the ghosts crashed my firefox ;-)

On 4/7/06, brookhinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Howdy.

I'm new. I vlog.

I have one video blog at present, only a couple of weeks old. It's
less personal than some of the marvelous stuff that's around, but
that's because it is kind of, well, by ghosts. The footage is all from
found home movies dating back from the 20's found in the basement of
the last member of a San Francisco society family after his death. The
footage is re-edited, processed and otherwise mediated (I'm an
experimental filmmaker in most of the rest of my life) though it feels
more, pardon the phrase, channeled from the people in it than anything
else.

brookhinton.typepad.com/tracegarden

I'm starting another vlog shortly that is more personal. Maybe more
than one. I'm finding so much wonderful stuff out there in the vlog
world and its very exciting.

Anyway, hi, check out the vlog if its of interest, and I look forward
to reading and communicating here.