Hey Brook,

You're actually in today's PAN.

-AQ

On 4/7/06, brookhinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
THE PAN is sublime. I'm a PAN pusher - I've gotten a few of my
students addicted (actually I was delighted to find one of my
students' videos for the Soft Pink TRuth on it!). I have trouble
keeping up so have to binge on back "issues" some days, but from the
start it had so much stuff I already loved (caveh! 50 foot wave! ebn!)
PLUS a great overview of vlog work. Just wonderful.

brook

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "contactmica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>