Hi David,
That was very cool. He gave a similar speech at Northeastern University recently. I'd like to use some of those shots since in my video I mainly concentrated on him giving the speech and less on his video.

I'd like to save and remix this video, it's got a CC license so that's ok, but it's saved up on YouAreTV in QuickTime's KIOSKMODE :

"KIOSKMODE=value (optional...requires QuickTime 4)

KIOSKMODE is either TRUE or FALSE. By default, KIOSKMODE is FALSE. When KIOSKMODE is set to TRUE, the plug-in does not include its pop-up menu in the movie controller and does not allow drag and drop to save the movie."

Does the owner choose that setting?

It seems that the setting does not allow the QuickTime controller to display the SAVE control.

You can view the source to determine the file location, but it'd be easier of it just let me save the video from the QuickTime controller.
Thanks,
--Steve